Account Manager - CDW
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Account Manager will support the engagement, strategy, and execution for CDW. The primary focus is the day-to-day quote and opportunity execution, relationship building with the sales and support teams at CDW, match-making, and enabling seller success with our vendors and platforms. While the role carries a quota, you will act as a trusted advisor to your customers and will be responsible for their success selling our product lines. Position is located in Chicago area.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Quote, Opportunity and Project Management
- Ensure all quotes are managed with excellence and timeliness in a way that clearly separates 3Eye from our competition.
- Be the quarterback for opportunities – bring the right resources to the table.
- Facilitate the introduction of vendor products or technologies, provide educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Respond with a sense of urgency and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Provide expertise on 3Eye portfolio solutions, market drivers, and industry trends
- Partner effectively with internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless transaction processing.
- Manage complex, specialized application and solution requests involving highly technical products and services.
- Determine technical and business requirements through effective questioning.
- Keep quote and opportunities up-to-date.
- Rep Level Engagement
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with front-line sellers at CDW
- Build relationships with our vendor partners to gain a competitive advantage, work opportunities, and close business. Facilitate account mapping.
- Be a DemandPro concierge. Drive reps to use through quote process, account mapping, in-person meetings and events, phone outreach.
- Identify new business opportunities with our resellers and vendor partners.
- Daily on-site CDW office visits to build relationships, align support, vendors.
- Generate reports and use data to maximize impact, aid in daily execution, and present concepts.
- Use 3Eye systems to optimize efficiency and track 360-degree customer relationship.
- Communicate with precision, clarity and a sense of thoughtfulness.
- Model collaborator both internally and externally.
- Weekly sales and opportunity forecasts.
Loading some great jobs for you...