Loading some great jobs for you...
This position can be located remote/virtual or at one of our US based Amazon offices.
Would you like to help thousands of public sector customers drive breakthrough agility, innovation and cost savings benefits by migrating their workloads to AWS? Are you passionate about helping customers successfully achieve their mission objectives through cloud transformation? We are seeking a Customer Success Lead for the AWS Migrations Acceleration Program (MAP) in the World Wide Public Sector (WWPS), which helps reduce the time, effort, cost and risk for customers as they achieve these mission outcomes by migrating to AWS.
As Customer Success Lead for the global migration program, you will have an exciting opportunity to define and deliver new capabilities that helps AWS engage more effectively with our customers to ensure their migration success. You will own the customer success mechanism for the program globally, which requires understand what migration success means for the customer and AWS, designing and rolling out a structured approach to monitor, manage, and report toward the success objectives, approaches to help customers accelerate their success, and help refine our customer enablement approaches and program offerings to help customers successfully accelerate their cloud migration.
You will work backward from customer success outcomes, working closely with customers and field teams to understand and prioritize customers’ needs and success enablers to shape program’s required ‘features’ specific to enabling, monitoring and managing customers’ success. You will apply data-driven approaches to validate this understanding, use deep problem-solving skills to evaluate the opportunities, and simplify complexity to develop rapidly testable and scalable propositions. Mass migration is often done in the context of an enterprise-level transformation for our customers, and we seek to engage customers in systematic way across our different field teams and functions to help customers achieve success outcome. As such, you must be comfortable working with cross-functional global teams in a dynamic organization. You will work across our Product, Engineering, Professional Services, Business Development, Partner, Sales, Solution Architecture, and Solution Delivery Management teams to align everyone against a common vision for customer success, drive interlock on teams’ priorities and roadmap delivery activities. You will work with migrating customers to raise insights into customers’ migration success and challenges, and apply learnings to the program toward building and refining mechanism that helps our customers accelerate their cloud migration. You will harvest customer case studies and create customer reference materials for internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Enterprise customer needs and experience defining and delivering innovative services and programs for enterprise customers. They will have the technical depth and breadth to work closely with the Product, Engineering and Professional Services teams. Candidate will demonstrate a track record of taking ownership and driving results in complex, enterprise-level transformation initiatives; as well as the ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities is critical. They will possess a deep understanding of the complexities of major transformation initiatives in enterprise customers, the underlying context for the success drivers and common blockers, and how to drive success cross-functionally is critical. Lastly, a successful candidate will demonstrate deep experience in developing programmatic approaches for global scaling, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep understanding of enterprise IT and cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
· Build awareness, structure and capability for Customer Success as a programmatic approach globally for the WWPS Global Migration Program
· Define structure, work streams and accountabilities to elevate the programmatic elements of Customer Success across our go-to-market, customer engagement, and support teams
· Align cross functional leadership teams and key stakeholders across the functions/organizations against a common vision and approach toward how we work with customers on migration success, and interlock strategy, roadmap and execution plan
· Define, validate, and roll out the roles, process, and tools across the cross-functional / organizational teams to manage migration success for our enterprise customers.
· Lead the iterative experimentations (test, learn, refine) toward full-scale global solution roll-out, working closely with the with the field teams and customers
· Develop mechanisms to harvest migration customer knowledge, learnings, and best practices; create and communicate case studies and customer references to support sales activities and major program decisions
· Track customer migration progress and work with field teams and customers to escalate risks, address issues, and raise insights for the program and cross-functional teams to evolve customer success-enabling mechanisms
· Present at customer events and executive briefings on mass migration and delivery success topics
· 7+ years of experience leading complex, large-scale, IT or technical or engineering programs and projects
· 5+ years of experience in leadership roles in Customer Success function in leading technology companies; either as a program leader who is driving the customer success initiative for the company, or as an engagement leader who is executing customer success engagement with enterprise customers
· Bachelor's Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
· An MBA is desired; technical educational background highly desired
· Working knowledge of software delivery practices, enterprise-level program management, transformation business case management and governance highly desired
· First-hand experience leading enterprise technology strategy planning, large transformation programs and value realization initiatives
· Deep understanding of application and infrastructure portfolio management
· Working knowledge of public cloud architecture and value proposition for enterprise customers
· Hands-on experience implementing and operating enterprise application platforms / data center / infrastructure / virtualization / networking / compute / storage / databases technologies
· Experiences leading highly complex and cross-functional/organizational work; demonstrated ability to establish and lead with thought leadership, influence effectively without authority, and manage highly-orchestrated efforts to design, test, pilot and launch new go-to-market offerings
· Preference for enterprise-scale systems integration and infrastructure/cloud migration experiences
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Excellent business and financial acumenMeets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...