We are helping an established facility in Illinois that is currently in search of a general surgery physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be 24-hour call. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. The facility uses Epic EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Standard general surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are helping an established facility in Illinois that is currently in search of a general surgery physician for locum tenens assistance. Your ...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician