- Cox Professional Resources
- $92,040.00 -137,100.00/year*
10 Short St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Project Engineer - Machine Design
A wonderful opportunity to join a global company headquartered in the westernChicago suburbs!! Heavy automated equipment and machinery company with over 100 years of continued success.
Machine Design Engineer to work from concept, engineering and design, through Manufacturing and Production assistance, as well as sales and customer support.
- Work with sales and clients on machine/system requirements and specifications, and produce conceptual design.
- Perform 2D & 3D design of complete machines/systems, components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Complete documentation of design, BOMs, supply chain,and production of machinery and equipment.
- Work with production and manufacturing to ensure product quality and manufacturability.
- Communicate with clients throughout projects updating on costs and timelines, and to provide technical support.
- Assist in product testing and analysis.
- Work with R&D to continuously improve current product lines and engineering design processes
- BSME + 5to 12 years of experience in machine / automated equipment design and development.
- Proficiency in 2D & 3D design software (preferably SolidWorks & AutoCAD).
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
Associated topics: ansys, brakes, cae, mechanical, motor, powertrain, proe, propulsion, turbine, vehicle
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.