Less than an hour from downtown Chicago, Palos Medical Group (PMG) is offering an opportunity for a highly qualified Psychiatric physician. We are looking to expand the current seven psychiatrists, two advanced practice nurses, psychologist and three LCSW group. Palos Community Hospital's Behavioral Health experts provide community education and prevention, diagnosis and treatment, through rehabilitation and recovery services.
Palos Community Hospital has been named an America's 50 Best?, by Healthgrades, which puts Palos in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in 2014.
- Join an experienced treatment team of board-certified psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and counselors.
- Full-time position for a physician to function in an outpatient role and as a provider for patients in the inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus based on RVU's and 403b plan that generously matches contributions when vested.
- Generous benefits including life, health, dental, vision, disability and other options available.
- Board certified / board eligible psychiatrist with Illinois license
Associated topics: addiction, advocate, case, clinician, hcpc, mental health, outreach, social worker, women, youth