FM/IM need in Moline, IL
Join hospital-employed group of 5 primary care physicians.
- Work Mon thru Fri schedule, 7a to 5p. A 4-day workweek can be arranged if so desired.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is utlized.
- Group has one physician that will be taking time off due to a maternity leave.
- Compensation in $250K range + full benefit package.
- Hospital will also provide up to a $100K retention bonus.
Quad Cities encompasses over 500,000 patient service area and is located 2 hours to Chicago and five hours to St. Louis for major cultural amenities, with quick access to an international airport in Moline, IL. This region boasts Top Ten public and private schools in the nation, plus four university and colleges for higher learning. Enjoy the many professional theaters, museums such as Figge Art Museum and Putman Museum of History, a symphony orchestra, riverboat cruises, casinos, Front Street Brewery, Vander Veer Botanical Park, professional sports, over twenty golf courses; music and ice shows; this list goes on. Come experience a low cost of living while enjoying a high quality of life.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family medicine, general practice, outpatient, physician, practice, primary, primary care, urgent