Seeking Experienced Reproductive Endocrinologist - Central Illinois - Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join one specialist and three APPs within Division of Reproductive Medicine in multi-specialty group consisting of 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers.
- Will be on staff at 393 Level I Trauma Center hospital, covering 1.4 million service area.
- Hospital based service with research opportunities bringing a mature collaborative service in house.
- Reproductive medicine practice only with no primary care patients.
- Incoming referrals span a 2 hour radius. No other IVF programs within 1.5 hours of our facility.
- Full service IVF lab with dedicated embryology team and laboratory director
- Andrology/Endocrine lab for in house hormone testing, IUI prep, sperm and egg freezing, and semen analyses
- Coordinated 130+ ART cycles in 2017 with collaborating IVF facility
- State of the art Gynecological Oncology Division, nationally recognized Cancer Center and Urogynecology Division
- Collaborative team of 10 Board Certified OB/GYNs with 2,600+ births in 2017
- Two team based DaVinci Robotic Suites
- Robust Maternal Fetal Medicine department with 4 physicians, 3 clinical Nurse Practitioners, and Genetic Counselor
- Position will be employed and include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
Champaign-Urbana is home to the University of Illinois. The area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves, local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters. This is the ideal environment to raise a family with a progressive public school system and more than 80 neighborhoods.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology