- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is seeking an additional board certified/board eligible anesthesiologist to join our growing group of 5 anesthesiologists. We are in the process of recruiting 2 CRNA s.
- Facility includes 4 ORs, 1 GU room and a 2 bed GI endoscopy suite.
- 100% general anesthesia need.
- Provide regional blocks, epidurals, and general anesthesia coverage.
- Call is 1:4 or 1:5; shared with other anesthesiologists.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is a 99 bed hospital, with licensed psychiatric beds, that is located 4/10ths of a mile east of OSF Medical Group Ottawa. Specialties available for in-hospital consultation include cardiology, ENT, gastroenterology, medical oncology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, general surgery, OB/GYN, podiatry and nephrology. Tertiary referrals are made to Peoria, Rockford, and Chicago.
- Signing bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Association membership dues
- Holidays and vacation time
- Paid relocation assistance
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- Ottawa, a town of 18,000 is located in north central Illinois. It s known as the Town of Two Rivers where the scenic Fox River flows into the Illinois River and sets the pace for the relaxed and secure quality of life in the community. The community has a family-oriented environment and boasts excellent public and parochial schools with a high level of parental involvement. The economic base is diversified in both light industry and agriculture. Recreational opportunities abound with four beautiful public parks located within ten minutes of Ottawa (Starved Rock, Matthiessen Park, Buffalo Rock and Illini State Park). Those with a spirit of adventure can explore the wonders of the great outdoors - boating, camping, hiking and biking on the Illinois & Michigan Canal Trail. In winter the trail is great for cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
- Low cost of living and a competitive salary/productivity bonus make this opportunity hard to pass up.
- Unique shopping, including upscale boutiques, abound, with something of interest for every family member.
- Ottawa, with easy access to I-80 and I-39, offers ready access to major cultural centers in Chicago, Rockford, and Peoria (each approximately 80 to 90 minutes by car) making it convenient for a great weekend getaway or a day trip to experience the big city life.
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac