- The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a BC/BE General Cardiologist in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, for our start up practice.
- OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute is proud to welcome two new Illinois sites, Urbana and Danville. With the two additional locations, we now have 80 heart experts with 23 locations throughout the state.
- Join our full service practice, including inpatient and outpatient, in a fully functional contemporary office with state of the art equipment. Cath labs, a hybrid OR and non-invasive imaging are in place.
- Call will be shared with other local Cardiologists.
- A fully staffed clinic is currently operational and will be able to add additional staff as the workload demands.
- OSF HealthCare has been named one of the best employers in the country for 2018 by Forbes magazine, and was the highest ranked Illinois-based company earning the distinction.
- OSF HealthCare is ranked 46th out of 500 large companies (those with 5,000+ employees). The Peoria, Illinois-based integrated health system is owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. OSF HealthCare employs nearly 21,000 Mission Partners (employees) in 126 locations, including 13 hospitals throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues.
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center is 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the Champaign-Urbana, Illinois community.
Services include the area s largest inpatient rehabilitation center. OSF Heart of Mary has been recognized for its treatment of heart failure, perinatal care and total knee and hip replacement, in addition to being home to the area s only Adult Behavioral Health unit in a hospital setting.
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non invasive