What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? We have the total package...
- The department of general surgery, a part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible general surgeon with advanced laparoscopic and/ or robotic experience to join an experienced general surgeon to grow the department.
- OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center is actively recruiting primary care to grow the referral population.
- The hospital has a Si robot and is acquiring an Xi robot.
- There is block time readily available.
- Very physician friendly and enthusiastic in recruiting.
- Call will be shared with the other surgeon. It is light presently, and there is 24/7 hospitalist coverage to admit patients.
- A fully staffed clinic attached to the hospital is currently operational and will be able to add additional staff as the workload demands
- OSF HealthCare Heart of Mary Medical Center is a 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Urbana, Illinois, and surrounding areas.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues.
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town, the combined population of the Urbana-Champaign population is just shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants, a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences plus being the site of a large, Big-10 University.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area.
- The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician