Seeking a Network Manager for a direct hire, permanent role. This position is responsible for the support, development and/or expansion of the US Domestic medical provider network by contracting medical facilities and ancillary providers, as well as managing network partners that are part of the networks? platform.
* Strategizes, designs and implements network development plans with company objectives and goals.
* Manages key relationships with US Network partners including but not limited to: Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Leased Network organizations; ensuring that established Service Level Agreements (SLA?s) are met.
* Analyzes and leads the negotiations of contracted medical facilities and physicians.
* Manages and maintains existing provider relationships.
* Generates business by creating new relationships with physicians and other medical professionals, insurance companies, and other community-based referral sources.
* Work cross-functional with other members of Operations, Finance, I/T and other company teams
* Supports and troubleshoots provider network issues and questions.
* Disseminates medical network contract information throughout organization
* Investigates inquiries in a timely manner by answering remittance, payment, benefit, claims and eligibility questions when necessary.
* Coordinates with internal departments to support and troubleshoot provider network issues and questions.
* Creates reporting related to historical and current provider analysis, quarterly client reports, both international and domestic
* Manages and maintains the Other Billing Entity (OBE) database. Develops and leads provider outreach e-mail, and vendor ID form for OBE database.
* Works with IT to analyze historical data. Generate necessary queries to gather relevant information. Create monthly, quarterly and annual network development reports for internal and external clients.
* Leads various projects consisting of exporting, analyzing, proofreading data into comprehensive reports.
* Handle variety of additional projects as assigned relating to provider network operations.
Insurance Brokerage, Health Care Audits - Medicare - Medicaid, PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Location:** CHICAGO, IL
**Date Posted:** February 26, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 01300-#######046
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT