Loading some great jobs for you...
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Performs a variety of duties relating to the processing of international banking products, services and related functions consistent with applicable regulations, policies and procedures. Products and services include import, export and stand-by letters of credit, foreign exchange settlement, collection, credit, foreign currency drafts, foreign remittances, banks acceptances, offshore lending and investment activities, etc. Communicates verbally and in writing with all parties concerned to resolve discrepancies and/or to obtain necessary approvals. Prepares payment and settlement schedules and disbursements. Ensures that all operational arrangements are in place for proper servicing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in international banking services or financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of specific international banking products, services and general bank operating policies and procedures
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, word processing and database manipulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed ability to integrate knowledge, anticipate outcomes and use personal judgment