Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global customers.
- Develops specifications for extremely complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Develops security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Identifies emergent vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats, and designs network vulnerability scans to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives to the customer.
- Serves as technical lead responsible for specific areas of computer security incident response activities to include intrusion detection monitoring, scanning, cyber threat reporting, and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies.
- Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- Serves as a high level technical security resource on large-scale network and/or systems/applications issues.
- May direct or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of experience with password vaulting systems
- 1+ years of experience with CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault
- 2+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and monitor Windows Server environments
- 1+ year of Linux experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: solutions for web applications and web services
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, iam, idm, information security, information technology security, protect, security engineer, security officer, threat